There is a minimum order amount of $50, and all NNC product prices include the cost of packaging and shipping to your community of choice, with Nutrition North Subsidy applied. Feel free to see the details at www.nutritionnorthcanada.gc.ca and in the About Us section.
1. Once you choose your community, browse our store and select your items from our home page or product category pages, and add to cart.
2. After selecting all of your desired items, click check out in the top corner of your screen.
3. At the checkout page, you can increase your quantities. Make sure your order amount adds up to $50 and check out.
4. Add in your contact information and shipping details.
5. At the payment page, enter your credit card details or follow the instructions for paying with EMT.
6. Finish your order and an email will be sent to you confirming your order.
7. We take orders until 7pm every night, to be picked and packed the following day and sent to the airline. The airline then makes sure it's on the following morning's flight. Orders made after 7pm on Thursday, Friday and the weekend, are pushed until Monday as we are closed on weekends.
8. Once this is completed, a waybill will be issued on behalf of our airline partner and and your products will be delivered to the airport. Please note that we track your freight to make sure it arrives to your location in a timely matter
9. Once the products land in your community, you will be contacted by an Agent for pick up.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact a Arctic Fresh representative through our Contact page