ArcticFresh Staff - May 11, 2020
- 2 Thick cut Pork Chops
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 500g Green Beans
- 500g Mini Potatoes
- Salt for Seasoning
- Pepper for Seasoning
- Take your two Pork Chops and rub about a tbsp of olive oil all over each of them. Season all sides generously with salt and pepper. Pork needs a heavy amount of salt to bring out all the flavour, you also want to season it properly due to the thickness.
- Toss your potatoes and green beans with Olive oil, salt and pepper; then place on an oven tray. Put in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Heat in an OVEN SAFE heavy skillet over high heat. Sear the pork chops for two minutes on each side.
- Transfer skillet to preheated oven and cook until the internal temperature of the pork chop reaches 145 degrees. If you don't have a thermometer, set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Let rest of 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve with potatoes and green beans.