ArcticFresh Staff - May 11, 2020
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 Onion, Minced
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 can Tomato Sauce (15 oz)
- 3 cups Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 1/2 lb skinless, boneless Chicken Breast, cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Tandoori Masala
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Melt 2-3 tbsp of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic. Cook slowly until the onion caramelizes to a dark brown for about 15 minutes.
- In another saucepan, melt the remaining butter over medium heat along with the tomato sauce, heavy cream, salt, cayenne pepper, and garam masala. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low; cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in the caramelized onions.
- In a separate bowl, toss the cubed chicken breast with vegetable oil until coated, then season with tandoori masala and salt and spread out onto a baking sheet.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven until no longer pink in the centre for about 12 minutes. Once done, add to sauce and simmer on low heat for 5-10 minutes before serving.